Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Training in Puerto Rico

I spent the weekend in Puerto Rico.

It was awesome and honestly looooooooong overdue, despite it only lasted a couple of days and despite the fact that it was a bachelorette party.

I took the red eye out thursday night and arrived in San Juan via a layover in Miami on Friday morning.  It was beautiful and hot and immediately grabbed a drink and headed to the beach. i needed it. Between training and being sick, I just wanted to decompress.

The girls arrived a couple of hours later and the fun began.

Without getting into details, I am just going to say that we the whole weekend consisted of a lot of fun and a lot of dancing! :-)

But I will add in that although I was unable to get in a run that I wanted, I was able to do an open water swim. I am guesstimating that is was over a half a mile and i did it in about 30min.  Not my best, but definitely not too shabby considering I have not done an open water swim in over 2yrs! :-)

Anywhoooooo... now that most of the craziness and traveling is over, it is time for me to get down to business.  I do have Marc's wedding in April, but at least now, I am not traveling every weekend like I have been the past 2 months.  So GAME ON... GAME ON.

Below are a few pictures from the weekend.

See you soon and thanks for your support.

Rachel
ImageImageImage

No comments:

Post a Comment